About Me

I am a self taught artist/wood carver. I truly enjoy what I do and feel very blessed to do so. It brings me great joy and I am most pleased to be able to share it. Over the years I have experimented with clay, paper mache, dried gourds in order to create form and shape. I carve and paint Wildlife, Dogs, Santas, Cats and an array of Folk Art as well. I never really know what will emerge next from the beautiful pieces of wood that I have personally hand selected. I have a workshop in the backyard and work almost every day at creating. Material is removed with a variety of power tools and carving knives. I generally produce between 4-7 pieces a week which are made available for purchase in the form of auction on ebay. In addition, commissioned works are welcome and I can work from photos of pets. Custom carvings begin at $325.00 and take anywhere from 2-4 weeks for completion. Visit me on eBay, ID creeksidecarver Or Email creeksidecarvings@roadrunner.com :]

Wednesday, May 20, 2009


4 comments:

  1. I just love your bears and Santas!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- wow WOW!!!! Brautiful wood carvings. Flew over here from Candy's blog. I'm in SO. Cal too. Howdy Neighbor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! IS RIGHT!!!! Oh my your carving is gorgeous!!!...I need to learn how to carve...
    blessings,Flora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa - what is your email? will you send it to me - my email is sweetb@cox.net

    I have some questions for you - I am so glad I found your blog - your work is darling and so well done!

    - B

    ReplyDelete